skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Billboard Disasters
Blatant mistakes on display
for thousands to see
Friday, April 3, 2009
Loose Paint
When they first posted this billboard I was tempted to photograph it as a disaster waiting to happen. Sure enough...
But perhaps it will drive more business to the casino. Folks appreciate honesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Like
Apostrophe Abuse
Why I don’t belong to the Parent Teacher Association
7 years ago
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
Cap'n Typo
Blockbuster's Televison
17 years ago
dooce® main feed
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
embarrassing! get rid of it!
15 years ago
FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s ‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not applied’
1 day ago
The Billboard Liberation Front
My Life, My Death, My Billboard
16 years ago
Blog Archive
September
(3)
February
(1)
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment