Friday, September 12, 2008

Northwest' Honda's Billboard's


Northwest Honda is always good for an unnecessary apostrophe or two. I first noted their previous board and was disappointed I didn't get a picture of it before they replaced it with this one. It was even more difficult to read, with a very busy background and had lots and lots of plural words ending with 's. I was relieved when I spotted their new one still possessing a grammatical error, even though I'd emailed their marketing department pointing out the failure of their message.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aside from the grammar, there are type legibility issues. And probably too many words to absorb while driving by.
I designed a billboard for an auto dealer once. It had 2 words and the dealer logo.
I'm not sure how it ever got approved, but it was up for a year. That piece will stay in my portfolio forever.

Rochelle said...

Impressive. Have you seen this? http://www.makemylogobiggercream.com/

Has "white space eliminator" :)